Vernon Downs Lead Guest Room Attendant in Vernon, New York
$2000 Sign-on / retention bonus
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Responsible for achieving and maintaining an exceptional standard of cleanliness throughout the guest rooms of the Hotel. Responsible for inspecting rooms for standards of cleanliness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Provide excellent guest service to both internal and external guests.
• Actively supports the company culture of creating a fun and entertaining experience for internal and external guests.
• Responsible for properly tagging and recording lost and found items found in guest rooms, bringing to the housekeeping office, for storage.
• Takes responsibility for a “Room Key” during assigned shift, turning it in at the end of the shift to the appropriate person.
• Responsible for checking all guest rooms at the end of each Guest Room Attendants shift.
• Responsible for completing room inspection checklist.
• All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED required. Minimum of six months prior housekeeping experience, preferably in a Hotel environment.