Vermont Employer Test Technician II FAA 2nd Shift - $3,500 Hiring Bonus Eligible in Vergennes, Vermont
This job was posted by https://www.vermontjoblink.com : For more information, please see: https://www.vermontjoblink.com/jobs/1099963
- \$3,500 Sign on Bonus*
- Eligible for Annual Increases
- Competitive Benefits Package, including first day Medical Benefits
- This position is for2ndshift.
- Monday Friday 3:30PM 12:00AM
- Overtime available on a business need basis
- Perform functional testing per part specific pre - established test procedure
- Monitor tests through completion, record test data, and service test equipment as required
- Follows blueprints, guidelines, and or diagrams to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels are met
- Demonstrate proper use of simple hand and machine tools
- Accurately read and follow procedures, routing, and other work instructions
- Demonstrate proper use of mechanical measuring devices
- Perform proper loading and unloading of electronic equipment in test beds
- Demonstrate proper use of electronic and manual test equipment
- Work successfully in a team environment
- Acquire applicable skill/knowledge certification as required
- Comply with safety and hazardous waste disposal programs
- Request tools and supplies in accordance with project requirements as needed
- Follow plans for production schedules and quality requirements
- Understand end use of manufactured products
- Understand and use computer tools such as SAP
- Demonstrate initiative to keep processes moving and on schedule
- Achieve special process certification where applicable
- Train others for technical tasks as needed
- Demonstrate an active role in problem solving
- Typically requires a HS diploma or GED with a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 3 years of relevant experience is typically required.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident \"Green Card\" holder.
Collins Aerospace, an RTX company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers\' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military, and government customers complete their most complex missions whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft, and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you\'ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation: inclusion drives success.We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE:
*Please ensure the role type (defined below) is appropriate for your needs before applying to this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of acation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand
- Adoption Assistance
- Second Opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As