Cardinal Health HR Business Partner in Vaughan, Canada
Cardinal Health Canada, with over 1300 employees nationwide, is an essential link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products to healthcare facilities and medical professionals across the country.
We are searching for a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to support several of our key functions such as RAQA, Commercial Excellence, Finance and Information Technology. As an HRBP, you will coach, develop and partner with leaders to shape and execute talent strategies that support the overall business objectives. You will also support employees during their employment cycle and will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies and plans focused on human capital management, internal customer satisfaction and business performance. This role will also be the regional lead for key HR processes.
For more information on what it is like to work for us, please watch this video:Cardinal Health - Wings (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA4HVn5g5DI)
Your Contributions to the Organization will be :
- Support leaders and employees from designated client groups
- Partner with leaders in all areas of HR including organizational design, talent planning, performance management, HR programs and policies, employee on-boarding, training and development, diversity initiatives, employee relations, and individual coaching
- Balance business partner responsibility with employee advocacy to build a culture of positivity and an inclusive work environment
- Liaise with global teams and act as process lead for important HR cyclical activities such as Talent Planning, Calibration and Engagement Survey
- Collaborate with other HRBPs and HR team members (Total Rewards, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition) to execute Canada-wide HR programs and solutions
- Work with employee groups and leaders to develop and implement plans and actions to improve employee engagement and manager effectiveness
- Recommend new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Provide HR specific inputs to the development and execution of strategies
- Participate in or lead complex projects
The Job might be for you if you have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or in a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of overall HR experience with 3+ HR business partnering experience in a fast paced, global organization (preferred)
- CHRP certification, preferred
- Ability to build partnerships with leaders at different levels of the organization
- Experience supporting employees through change and fostering a positive working environment
- Strong business acumen and experience leading through transformation
- Ability to work independently and strong decision making skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Flexibility to work from home and out of our head office located in Vaughn
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Cardinal Health is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs