Bath Planet Selling Sales Manager in Vancouver, Washington
Bath Planet, is the largest bathroom remodeling specialist in the country.
We are seeking a Sales Manager Professional to manage, build and drive our Portland, OR / Vancouver, WA sales operation. This could be the best Sales Manager opportunity in the country. This position provides very high earning potential for the right candidate.
Creating a fresh solution to bath remodeling, Bath Planet offers a stylish, cost-effective, low-maintenance bathroom remodeling experience to homeowners, commercial customers and consumers with accessibility needs. Bath Planet was created for one reason: To simply be the best bathroom remodeling company in the industry. We stand out in our industry by constantly pursuing our goal of providing the best product, operation and quality workmanship available in the marketplace. Standing behind our products.
The acrylic bath business is the fastest growing remodeling product in the industry. The growth curve of this industry is huge! We feel the "one day bath business model" will grow at a record pace for years to come.
We are seeking a professional Sales Manager to sell and work directly with our authorized manufacturer at our office. We have leads, a hot marketplace and the best production staff in the industry.
Please IN-HOME SALES PROS ONLY... In Home bath, window, kitchens sales experience is a plus. Immediate opening for the right powerhouse. Send resume for interview . . .
ATTRIBUTES NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
• Customer focused
• Strong management skills, including training experience and problem solving
• Desire to learn
• Persistent and tenacious
• Results oriented -- goal driven
• Able to relate to different personality styles
• Responsible and accountable for personal results
• Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Works successfully without requiring close supervision
• 3 years sales experience in remodeling industry.
• Bath or kitchen remodeling sales experience
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Excellent computer skills -- MS Office, database management, etc.
• Be willing to undergo a background check and drug screen, in accordance with local law/regulations.
Powered by JazzHR