MDU Resources Group Control Panel Manufacturing in Vancouver, Washington
Control Panel Manufacturing
Department:Integrated Systems Group
Hiring Manager:Gerald L Gillispie
Closing Date:07/30/2021at 11:59pm CDT
GENERAL SUMMARY/PRIMARY FUNCTION
Responsible for understanding, upholding and promoting CSG’s Critical Success Factors, 1) Safety First!; 2) Financial Success (including operational excellence); 3) Employee Satisfaction (including development and training), and 4) Customer Satisfaction. Promote ISG PCM/OEG’s Core Values, safety culture and Continuous Process Improvement (CPI).
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Ability to build electrical control panels start to finish with general direction and supervision
• Ability to layout, fab, wire any control panel, with general direction and supervision
• Calculate wire sizing for panels, with general direction and supervision
• Troubleshoot electrical schematics and catch errors to make appropriate corrections, with general direction and supervision
• Perform additional duties as assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1-2 years’ experience assembling and wiring control panels per UL508A codes
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Working knowledge of UL 508 A code
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and complete projects on schedule
• Ability to assume responsibility, interface and communicate effectively with others
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Equal opportunity employer.
This Employer Participates inE-Verify (PDF) (Downloads/EVerifyPoster.pdf) . Download PDF Application (PDF) (Downloads/CSG-71.pdf)
MDU Resources Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.