Continental Test Engineer in Uvalde, Texas
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Uvalde, TX location is seeking a Test Engineer to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
• Coordinate and perform wear tests for the Wear Testing department in the Continental Uvalde Proving Grounds.
• Coordinate and perform special projects for the Wear Testing department, develop and update test procedures.
• Evaluate and communicate test results to internal and external customers ensuring data quality and reliability.
• Process and evaluate vehicle board computer data and provide feedback to test drivers.
• Coordinate and maintain all calibration and supporting documents.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment
• Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Bonus based on annual performance
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelors of Science in Engineering degree or related sciences
• Knowledge of testing methods, techniques and tools
• Capability to analyze technical problems
• Capability to take initiative to solve issues with little or no direction
• Procedures and work instructions (MS Office, MS Project and database handling)
• Statistical and analytical skills
• Able to develop and apply creative, robust approaches to solving new test requirements
• Willing and able to travel occasionally for test activities
• Fluent in English
• 3+ years of project management experience
• 3+ years of relevant work experience (tire, automotive development and testing)
• Knowledge of Tableau and/or Microsoft Power BI data visualization software
• Knowledge in Excel Visual Basic for Applications
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
- Continental Jobs