Aston Carter Proposal Manager in Tysons, Virginia
Proposal Manager | 140k -160k/yr | Hybrid in Tysons, VA
Aston Carter's Client is seeking a highly motivated proposal manager to join our team in Tysons, Virginia. This position offers the career-minded individual the opportunity to be a team leader, supporting high profile proposals across multiple operating divisions and disciplines throughout the company. Aston Carter's Client provides large-scale systems and systems integration solutions for state and local governments; federal, defense and national security clients; and Fortune 100 technology, healthcare and industrial corporations.
• Prepare and manage proposals from initial request to final proposal submission and close-out
• Review and analyze solicitation materials and ensure proposal compliance and responsiveness to client requirements and issues
• Develop proposal artifacts including proposal plan, compliance matrices, outlines, storyboards, schedules, data calls, page allocation, themes, discriminators, etc.
• Work with the capture manager to lead all critical milestones in the proposal process including kickoff, color reviews and working group meetings
• Write compelling executive summaries, past performance write-ups, resumes, and other proposal elements.
• Write and edit proposal content, and collaborate with the design team to develop graphics, tables and charts
• Demonstrate dedication to leading and supporting proposal response to completion
• Monitor and measure proposal progress and completion status
• Coordinate and participate in final proposal production activities
• Perform Peer Reviews and contribute to the process of continual improvement within the department
• Mentor junior level proposal staff
• Maintain the proposal knowledge management database
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• Five (5) or more year's hands-on proposal management experience with federal government proposals
• In-depth knowledge of how to analyze a solicitation and structure a proposal to be compliant, responsive, and competitive
• Understanding of the Government contracting and procurement process and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
• Understanding of Shipley Business Development Lifecycle process
• Ability to motivate and energize a team to produce a winning proposal
• Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people who possess a variety of skills, experience, and personalities
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance which requires U.S. Citizenship
• Mastery of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent time management, organization skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs