Lactalis American Group Inc. General Labor-Production-/Cleaner in Turlock, California
Turlock, CA (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=115+S+Kilroy+Rd+Turlock+CA+95380)
Lactalis North America is currently seeking candidates to join our Production team in Turlock, CA.
Lactalis Group, the world leader in dairy, is a family-owned business with more than 85,000 pragmatic and ambitious professionals worldwide, committed to providing healthy and delicious dairy products that bring people together every day. At Lactalis, our core values ofAMBITION,ENGAGEMENT, andSIMPLICITYare at the heart of everything we do.
If you’re looking for a unique experience with a company that offers strong brands, professional expertise, and a dynamic work environment that champions entrepreneurial spirt, hands-on responsibility and real opportunity for career development, we want to hear from you!
Lactalis North America: inviting you to share with us yourSTORY, yourPASSION, and yourEXPERTISE.
From your PASSION to ours
From your EXPERTISE to ours
Key responsibilities for this position include:
· Must be able to perform all general labor duties pertaining to the cheese production department.
· Ensure that product fulfills all ingredient requirements and is free of quality defects.
· Produce the correct amount product according to the production schedule.
· Accomplish the correct changeovers for the various products.
· Follow and carry out instruction and duties as assigned by the production lead person or supervisor.
· Prepare, set-up, C.I.P. and sanitize molds for production.
· Breakdown, set-up, C.I.P. and sanitize production equipment.
· Complete the sanitation and setup procedures for the production department.
· Monitor the process for completeness in regards to safety, efficiency and quality.
· Maintain area in a clean and sanitary fashion.
· Adhere to all quality system requirements.
· Follows procedure and work instructions set forth through SOP’s and Master Sanitation schedule.
· Perform all job duties in a safe and efficient manner.
· Perform all general labor duties when no work is available in the production department.
· Constant repetitive movements such as: standing, bending, twisting, and the ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
From your STORY to ours
Qualified applicants will contribute the following:
• Experience in food manufacturing (preferably cheese & dairy).
Skills / Abilities
• Basic math skills
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to follow processes and procedures with little or no supervision.
• Complete routine paperwork to properly document work performed.
• Able to operate and handle plant equipment such as hand tools and pallet jacks.
• Able to lift 50+ lbs.
• Able to stand for long periods of time.
• Able to perform repetitive movements such as bending, lifting and twisting for long periods of time.
• Able to work any shift.