UNS Energy Corporation Corporate Learning Facilitator in Tucson, Arizona
Corporate Learning Facilitator
Company Tucson Electric Power
Location Tucson, AZ
Requisition ID 4934
UNS Energy Corporation (http://www.uns.com) , headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, is a subsidiary ofFortis Inc. (https://www.fortisinc.com) , the largest investor-owned electric and gas distribution utility in Canada. Our public utility subsidiaries, Tucson Electric Power Company, UNS Electric, Inc. and UNS Gas, Inc., power our economy by providing electric and gas service to nearly 700,000 customers in Arizona.
We embrace a spirit of giving, dedicated to improving quality of life in the communities we have served for generations, and in TEP’s case, since the 1890s. We’re building a cleaner, greener grid, with more wind and solar power than ever before, while maintaining safe, reliable, and affordable service.
Your Employer of Choice
Our culture is rooted inshared core values (https://www.tep.com/careers/#values) that define how we work and who we are. Our team of innovative professionals bring their authentic selves to work each day to power our vision and make a difference.
We create opportunities for employees to thrive through:
Continual growth: In an industry changing faster than ever before, our commitment to professional growth and leadership development means we never stop challenging ourselves to explore new possibilities.
Active Engagement: We support a collaborative environment, with peer-to-peer learning and employee-driven groups that foster an inclusive culture.
Total compensation: UNS Energy Corporation also offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a 401k plan with a generous company match, a company-sponsored pension plan, affordable individual and family health insurance plans, tuition assistance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance and much more.
Hear from some of our employees,here (https://youtu.be/hpknvJPLuoc) andhere (https://youtu.be/7BECywu-Re4) .
Job Description - Corporate Learning Facilitator
Be Part of Our Story. (https://docs.tep.com/rewarding-careers/)
Do you have the ability to engage an audience and lead the room?
Do you want to be part of a company culture founded on safety, teamwork, collaboration, and positive leadership?
Do you want the opportunity to grow and develop in your role and beyond?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, read on. If you apply, you are not just a number, you are a possible team member! Our culture is at the heart of our success and we are looking for talented individuals for the position of Corporate Learning Facilitator to bring their skills and experience to the table while enriching our already strong culture.
What you will do
Deliver engaging, creative programming to a variety of audiences.
Incorporate new and innovative instructional techniques.
Measure and assess results of training.
Maintain strong relationships with clients throughout the company.
What you bring
10+ years of facilitation experience in a corporate or similar business setting.
The ability to lead a room with dynamic and engaging communications.
Comfort in front of a diverse group of people at all levels of the company.
Experience with a variety of instructional design tools.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply now!
We are currently seeking a talented individual for the position of Corporate Learning Facilitator . This position is in the Human Resources department Develops and delivers company training, learning curricula, and other required training activities for individuals, teams, and leaders in support of a thriving and productive workforce and the Company’s strategic learning agenda.
Fosters positive and collaborative relationships throughout the Company, including subject matter experts, management and operations personnel, other learning professionals, and vendors to deliver accurate and meaningful curriculum including compliance, interpersonal, leadership and other various training programs.
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks, to include development and delivery of standard training curriculum, web-based learning courses and end-user documents.
This position will function as a facilitator of all knowledge and competency-based training programs based on the Human Resources people strategy.
• Utilize professional presentation skills to deliver engaging, creative training programs suited for a variety of audience types and via various delivery methods (i.e. instructor-led, web-based, e-learning, coaching and on-the-job learning application).
• Responsible for planning, organizing, and facilitating training programs. Work with a wide range of individuals—from entry-level employees to senior management—to connect with them through the functional delivery of training content in support of the people strategy
• Conducting interviews with employees and leaders to effectively assess training needs
• Overseeing the planning and designing of the curriculum, preparing, coordinating, and evaluating knowledge development programs for employees and leaders in support of the strategy
• Assessing and measuring the results of training through surveys and other forms of feedback. Implement changes and continue to monitor, evaluate training program effectiveness.
• Maintain an accurate and adequate record of training activities and program attendance and effectiveness.
• Instructional design activities for instructor-led and e-learning courses that include: needs analysis, determination of the correct training intervention, learning objectives, writing of the materials for participants and instructors, and supporting reference materials.
• Effectively incorporate new methods of learning, instructional techniques, and instructional technologies to develop engaging and compelling learning solutions.
• Continually improve presentation skillsets and demonstrate the drive to learn and deliver new subject areas in support of the learning agenda.
• Establish credibility and maintain strong working relationships with clients throughout the Company.
• Participate in team strategy development critical to the current, near-term, and future planning horizons related to Corporate Learning.
• Assume and perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as requested.
• Occasional out-of-town travel with overnight stays may be required in support of learning and development throughout UNS locations.
• This position may provide services to affiliates of the Company subject to the UNS Energy Code of Conduct and the related Policies and Procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
(Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered)
• A Bachelor’s degree and 5 – 10 years learning and development experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to identify and fulfill internal customer needs by gathering information, asking probing questions, applying knowledge, and offering solutions. Consistently demonstrate strong emotional intelligence in all interactions across the Company.
• Knowledge of and demonstrated competency in a variety of computer software applications in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, PPT, Excel, and Outlook).
• Knowledge of or the demonstrated ability to learn e-learning authoring software (e.g., Lectora, Adobe Captivate), presentation software (e.g., PowerPoint, Prezi, Camtasia), and hosting software (i.e., PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management System).
• Proven ability to design and deliver engaging learning and development opportunities for a variety of audience types, including professional and leadership development topics.
• Flexible and able to prioritize multiple project assignments or tasks simultaneously, respond to changes, and work comfortably in a rapidly changing environment
• Proven ability to deliver high quality results within project deadlines and demonstrated follow-through on action plans and projects.
• Must have excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively within and across the organization, to fulfill needs and requests.
• Desired certifications and knowledge areas include: Franklin Covey, DDI, TalentSmart, Vital Smarts, DISC, Positive Organizational Scholarship and Positive Leadership.
All employees are expected and required to adhere to the Company Code of Ethics and Principles of Conduct.
Pay Rate: $83,675/yr + Depending on Experience
All job offers are contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
California Job Applicants -click here (https://www.tep.com/california-job-applicant-and-independent-contractor-privacy-notice/) to see our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.