Regeneron Pharmaceuticals QA Specialist (Tech Transfer) in Troy, New York
We are currently looking to fill a Quality Assurance Specialist (Tech Transfer) position. This position performs activities supporting dispositioning product and/or raw materials while ensuring compliance with Quality Assurance policies and procedures, cGMPs, SOPs, and Regeneron Standard Requirement Documents.
Work hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
• Representing Quality Assurance in support of sophisticated Deviations, Change Controls, CAPAs, etc., including active participation in investigation, evaluation, and problem resolution
• Participate as a QA representative on Technology Transfer Startup Teams where responsibilities include providing guidance on QA procedures and polices as well as review of documents for both internal and external transfers
• Providing consultation or advice in alignment with QA policies
• Reviewing completed records and batch sheets and working with other departments and communicate internally (Tarrytown, Raheen) and externally effectively
• Performing activities associated with disposition of product (e.g. document review, shipping), activities may be on the floor or at a desk
• Reviewing, editing, or approving Regeneron controlled documents
• Performing status labeling of product
• Continually evaluating Regeneron processes and procedures with an eye toward continuous improvement
This role may be for you if you:
• Excel in a quality driven organization
• Have an understanding of biologics manufacturing operations
• Are organized and have an attention to detail
• Can prioritize multiple assignments and changing priorities
• Are able to learn and utilize computerized systems for daily performance of tasks
To be considered for this role you must hold a Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years of relevant experience for the QA Associate level, 2+ years of relevant experience for Associate level, 4+ years for Specialist level, 6+ years for Senior level. May substitute proven experience for education requirement. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Jobs