Honeywell Sr Earned Value Mgmt Specialist in Torrance, California
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. That is why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
This requisition is for a Sr. Earned Value Management (EVM) Specialist. In this role, you will provide organizational level leadership/expertise with EVM implementation in accordance with government/industry requirements to program teams such that they are positioned well for using EVM as a program management tool. Will collaborate with internal/ external stakeholders to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches to program management. This person will play a critical role in coaching program teams through launch, performing compliance reviews such as DCMA Joint Surveillance; internal surveillance; driving rapid resolution to non-compliances. This role also leads and/or supports EVM and program management related process improvements; develops and delivers formal training; establishes & deploys standard practices and improvements per industry requirements.
· Act as the primary Earned Value point of contact for multiple IPTs & sites for implementing EVM on a broad range of program types in a highly matrixed environment.
· Provide guidance on the interpretation of the EIA EV criteria and IMS best practices (e.g. PASEG, EIA-748, EVMSIG).
· Provide focused support to the Control Account Manager, PP&C Cost/Schedule Analyst with developing program plans, ensuring cost and schedule integration and EAC management on critical new programs, large complex programs, red programs or programs across multiple sites in compliance with the EVM System Description & Honeywell program management processes.
· Work closely with program teams to lead, participate in, or prepare for internal and external reviews such as IBR, JSR, ISR and subsequently defining/implementing corrective actions as required.
· Lead teams through developing and implementing corrective action plans.
· Lead or develop EVM, scheduling, program management related process improvements.
· Develop and deliver formal/informal training in classroom and virtual environments.
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, or a related field
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with implementing EVM
· 3-5 years of experience in formal cost and schedule (IPMR/CPR) reporting in accordance with government regulations.
· 3-5 years of experience with industry program management practices, program cost, scope, schedule baseline development/management, program performance analysis, and reporting.
· 3 -5 years of experience with government/customer compliance reviews, integrated baseline reviews
· US citizenship is required, no dual citizenship due to contractual requirements
· Expert skill with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook)
· Professional demeanor, effective communication, high level of accuracy and analytical skill.
· Ability to work independently while demonstrating high bias for action using integrative problem solving skills.
· Competency in usage, application, and integration of both cost and schedule tools. (Proficiency with SAP Project Systems is a plus)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs