Honeywell Production Planning Supervisor in Torrance, California
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Lead a team at the Honeywell Aerospace Torrance site that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve production control output and continuous improvements working with Operations, Engineering, Operations AME and Sourcing. You will drive the strategic direction and initiatives that ensures product is coordinated, monitored and completes the production cycle according to schedule.
• Facilitate change
• Project management
• People management
• Supplier interaction
• Cost improvement analysis
• Oversee production schedules
• Capacity requirement review
• Labor load review
• Material availability analysis
• Engineering reviews
YOU MUST HAVE
• High School Diploma
• 3+ years of experience in production planning
• 1+ year of SAP Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Lean experience, Problem solving, Fluent with SAP, Fluent with Excel
• A motivated “go getter”. Looking for a self-starter who is willing to find solutions to problems and not accept the status quo.
• Significant experience in production planning
• Familiar with standard concepts of field
• Degree of creativity and latitude.
• Able to make decisions using data provided.
• Working knowledge of basic computer skills
• Some experience leading teams.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs