Aston Carter Administrative Assistant in Torrance, California
The Administration Assistant will be responsible for assisting with the administration of the facility located in Torrance. This will be including, but not limited to, facility management, general office support, and other necessary duties. As well as, assisting with the management of various branch support services, event facilitation, and general office supply procurement. This requires one to work cross functionally with other divisions, as well as with various external parties.
• Assist the branch various administrative duties , specific to and not limited to coordinating facility repairs, branch supplies, event planning.
• Assist with office and facility moves.
• Assist in the maintenance of Equipment.
• Coordinate the standardization of vendors at (i.e. coffee; water, supplies, etc.)
• Assist with the facilitation and organization of various branch meetings and events.
• Manage the front desk activities. Checking in visitors (badge/id check)
• Answering main telephone line
• This position will sit at the front desk to handle all other tasks mentioned above.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• A minimum of 1 year experience working in business administration and hands-on experience in every day administration works is required.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aston Carter Jobs