Avanade Inc. Organizational Change and Transition Lead in Toronto, Ontario
About the Role Avanade has achieved exceptional growth and market leadership over the last 2 years. We are keen to build on this and are evolving our operating model for the journey ahead. To support this critical initiative, we are expanding our Strategy and Transformation team. In this highly visible and strategic role, you will bring your experience in the implementation of operating model designs and delivering seismic business change. Your gravitas, business acumen, change delivery expertise and skills will help us to build momentum, accelerate change adoption and ease the growing pains of a highly successful and unique technology services business.
Spearhead the transition of Avanade towards a new and exciting future Reporting to the Avanade Transformation Director, this role will be responsible for:
- Heading up a multi-disciplinary team to plan and deliver multiple waves of significant change across our global business
- Advocacy and communication of our transformation plans and operating model designs to a wide range of audiences,
- Enabling a team working with global senior stakeholders and local delivery teams to agree implementation priorities, communications campaigns and detailed change plans
- Co-creating innovative change delivery solutions using a blend of data, influencing campaigns subject matter experts and best practices
- Collaborating and negotiating with change partners across the business to prioritize, align and synchronize our transition towards a new operating model
- Monitoring change impact and ensuring measurable impact is delivered and sustained
You will bring
- In - depth experience in the creation and supervision of multi-disciplinary business transformation teams, including Strategy, Technology and HR
- Demonstrable ability and a successful track record of delivering effective enterprise-wide transition and change delivery interventions
- Gravitas and the first - class communication skills needed to work with senior stakeholders in our global, area and region businesses
- A deep understanding of how to run and manage a multi-disciplinary and longitudinal transformation campaign, applying modern change management techniques and the latest digital influencing approaches
- Agility and resourcefulness to adapt change delivery plans in response to emerging business priorities
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
This is a senior role, requiring the gravitas and judgement that comes with driving change in a fast - moving transformation environment. Suitably qualified to degree level and with a strong record of accomplishment in strategic business transformation and industrialized change delivery, you will be able to tell us how others have benefitted from your:
- 10 years plus of overseeing strategic change delivery, ideally in a fast -growing global technology services business
- Track record of coordinating teams to facilitate global change across the entire spectrum of business activities
- Demonstrable insight and experience into rapid implementation of significant change whilst demonstrating mindfulness of the strengths and cultural foundations of our business
- Marketing mindset and change delivery precision using both formal and informal techniques
- Experience, energy and enthusiasm in the field of transformational change
- Experience working in a highly collaborative, BIZDEVOPS style environment
What we offer you Come for the distinctive experiences you have helping forward-thinking corporations, non-profits, and governments push the boundaries of digital innovation. Stay for the limitless learning opportunities that encourage you to master Microsoft and pursue big ideas. Enjoy ambitious growth for yourself as part of Avanade’s people-first culture with benefits like employee stock purchasing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and competitive pay.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.
- Avanade Inc. Jobs