Eaton Corporation Sr. Planner in Tijuana, Mexico
Eaton’s AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution division is currently seeking a Sr. Planner.
What you’ll do:
This position performs a combination of planning, scheduling and follow-up duties as part of the support of the Transitions or NPI Team, determines assembly priorities based on received date and implements schedule commitments for the Supply Chain department within the framework of established schedules. Also, this position work with operations and Projects managers to manage demand transfer after first article validation and assure all planning parameters prior to full rate production. The position drives continuous improvement in Supply Chain while utilizing the framework of the Eaton Business System (EBS) and the Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF).
• Plans the demand according to customer requirements, capacity, and material availability (review of raw materials and Sub-assemblies)
• Manage and defines the demand strategy according to each project needs and manage at work order level daily.
• Assist stockroom clerk on pulling of PKL’s when kiting increases and assistance is required.
• Prepare and maintain various management reports and metrics in Excel (demand projections, sales, OTD, Past due)
• Plan work order parts requirements on daily basis.
• Assist technicians on independent parts issues as required.
• Monitor overall status of all the transitions planning activities prioritizing through system as required.
• Reschedule system as required to maintain continuity of workflow. Monitor assignments for consolidations and special instructions.
• Set up of planning parameters of new manufacturing parts.
• Expedite material as required to meet expected turnaround times and customers’ requirements
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a Supply chain similar position
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• MRP and planning parameters expertise
• Demand and Capacity Planning experience
• NPD or NPI planning introduction experience
• Computer skills required
• Bilingual Spanish-English
• Lean and sig sigma Knowledge
• Proactive and Problem-solving oriented person.
Preferred Specialized Knowledge (not required to be qualified for position):
• Aerospace experience preferred
• APICS is a plus
• Ability to manage multiple projects/activities.
• Previous Aerospace experience
• Excellent communication skills to interact at all levels within and outside the Organization
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs