Hilton F&B Assistant in Tewkesbury, United Kingdom
* Do you want to work for the UK’s #1 Great Places to Work 2021? *
This isn’t just a job, it’s the beginning of a career with amazing opportunities worldwide.
No experience is necessary, but a positive attitude is key
- Service charge : 12.5%
- Free meals on duty
- Travel and food discounts: - 30 hotel nights from £35 per night plus 50% off F&B (subject to individual outlets)
- Holiday: 28 days
including bank holidays (increasing yearly) + Pension scheme + Discounted dental and health cover + High street discounts: with Perks at Work + Free uniforms + Grow your career: access to a network of 6500 hotels across 100 countries (subject to local right to work rules) + Personal Development : programmes designed to support your career
WHAT’S THE JOB?
- You’ll work in either the Bar, Restaurant, Breakfast, Room Service and/or Conference and Events
- You’ll communicate with the kitchen and the guests to ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
- You’ll welcome guests in a friendly manner and demonstrate amazing customer service
- You’ll work 5 days per week, sometimes including weekends and bank holidays.
- You might work breakfast shifts (starting between 6am and 7am) and/or Bar, Conference and Events shifts (finishing between 11pm and 2am)
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Genuine friendliness
- Team players
- Passion for food and beverage
- A drive to always learn more
- Great communicators
- Pride in personal presentation
- Immediate start
- We’ll respond within two weeks if you’ve been successful with your application
- You’ll be invited for an interview
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Documentation is required at interview stage (for EU Nationals share code requested to check EU Settled/Pre-Settled status)
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: F&B Assistant
Requisition ID: HOT07K0S
- Hilton Jobs