WTHI-TV Part-Time Photographer/Editor in Terre Haute, Indiana
**WTHI-TV is seeking a Photographer/Editor to join our award-winning team. Were a smaller market station, but we take news seriously. Were a dominant #1 station with great resources and a long tradition of success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Includes the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Shoot video and sound of news, weather and sports events
- Gather information and conduct interviews
- Setup and operate LIVE equipment for news gathering
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in good working order
- Edit and playback video for newscasts as assigned
- Edit and post compelling content for the website
- Other job related duties as required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds as assigned
- Edit video for newscasts using non-linear equipment.
- Playback of video for newscasts
- Research and locate file video/sound
- Research and retrieve video from satellite and outside news services
- Coordinate satellite and fiber feeds to and from Bureaus and other stations
- Maintain daily log of stories
- Valid Indiana or Illinois drivers license and clean driving record required
- Experience preferred, but not required
EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *Pre-Employment Background Check Please apply at: https://allenmediabroadcasting.com/careers/wthi.html **About Allen Media Broadcasting: Allen Media Broadcasting offers strong benefits including health, vision, dental and life insurance for full time employees and a 401(k) contribution plan for eligible employees.