RMS Computer Corporation Market Risk in Telecommuter, Florida
Reference # : 21-00449 Title : Market Risk Location : Telecommuter, FL Position Type : Contract Experience Level : Start Date / End Date : 05/03/2021 / 02/02/2022 Description
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Permitted Product Manage team within Global Market Risk is looking for a candidate to who will work on a various programs related to T0 PPL product preventative control Project.
The candidate will support Market Risk stakeholders and harness synergies across Front Office and Risk programs.
This role will be primarily focused on, but not limited to working on various strategic and regulatory initiatives for Market Risk Permitted Product List group.
The successful candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders in various business functions globally and interface with systems partners and act as a point person responsible for delivery management on-going basis.
• Quantitative analysis – Performing quantitative analysis, understanding quantitative methodology documentation and creating appropriate project plans.
• Work closely with Business, Market Risk Management, Front office IT, Risk IT, Risk Control, Risk Reporting and assist in implementing T0 PPL product and underlying changes, building of product lifecycle control framework, testing PPL compliance logic change results.
• Work closely with all levels of Market Risk Management, Market Risk IT and Control Management across products and business units in performing end to end project delivery activities.
• Manage project meetings – hosting regular meetings with stakeholders/ senior leads and being able to drive the discussion to address project issues, update status and capture stakeholder feedback
• Business analysis – determining, verifying and documenting business requirements
• Data analysis – analyzing, validating and documenting system feeds and calculated results
• Identify and communicate key project risks, define mitigation strategies and manage resolution.
• Able to coordinate and participate in User Acceptance Testing along with other stakeholder and ensure timely and quality of deliveries Qualifications:
• Master's Degree in Finance, Economic, Computer Science, or similar discipline.
• Basic understanding of Trading Product Taxonomy and Market Risk Concepts (Derivatives, Securities, SFT, Mark to Market, VaR, Stress test, RWA, etc.)
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good organization skills and ability to breakdown tasks and prepare detailed project plans.
• Candidate should have great communication skills as he/she will have to co-ordinate with different teams across different geographical locations.
• Candidate should be a quick learner and good at resolving issues. 149837 Please see our complete list of jobs at: www.rmscorp.com