House of Blues Manager – Employee and Guest Experience, Seasonal in Tampa, Florida
Live Nation is seeking an Experience Manager for the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre. The position will directly report to the venue General Manger. The Experience Manager will be responsible for administering various corporate and venue designed programs to support employee engagement, venue staffing and guest service division-wide goals. This is a seasonal position with an events-based schedule from February to October. Scheduled hours will vary depending on business needs and may be scheduled up to 40 hours per week or more during peak season.
· In partnership with the venue General Manager, this position is responsible for administering employee engagement, venue staffing and guest service division-wide goals.
· Plan and coordinate processes and activities associated with employee engagement and guest service.
· Partner with the venue’s Guest Ambassadors to create encore moments at every show.
· Will be act as the lead in maintaining metrics and sharing information with the corporate office.
· Work with Department Managers and Supervisors to ensure service standards are being communicated pre-event and demonstrated during and post the event.
· Show CARE by participating in the venue’s sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
· Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
· Will be the venue’s brand ambassador and the face of the service culture program.
· Administrator for the guest service, recognition and employee training system(s).
· Administer anniversary service awards and other employee recognition and guest service programs.
· Responsible for completing the Post Event Service Recap and analyze other venue service reports to create action plans for service improvements in partnership with the General Manager.
· Lead the end of season employee opinion survey for the venue.
· Research best practices and collaborate with the General Manager to develop venue opportunities to increase employee engagement, increase guest satisfaction.
· Help facilitate new employee orientation.
· Manage applicable venue service program budget and process vendor invoices
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.