Insulation Northwest LLC Part-Time Office Assistant in Tacoma, Washington
Position Description Start a new career with Pacific Partners Insulation South *, a part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) family of companies. We are one of the largest insulation installers serving the residential new construction market with 175+ locations in 48 states of the continental United States. IBP has successfully grown through acquisitions and we continue to do so. Although installing insulation is our niche we are also a leader in installing garage doors, rain gutters, closet shelving, shower doors, mirrors, fireplaces, and bath and door hardware. Become part of a growing company with opportunities to learn new skills and build a career. *IBP offers the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- On the Job Training
- Paid Certification (if applicable)
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
Responsibilities Office Assistant - is responsible for:
- Assist with incoming calls and support scheduler
- Make collection calls, work with our team to get invoices paid
- Process and submit Accounts Payable
- Enter work orders into Job Core system
- Responsible for data entry of AR and reconciling account receivable
- Types various memos, correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Miscellaneous office duties including, but not limited to filing, scanning, data entry, processing ingoing/outgoing mail
- Proficient in Microsoft office products including word, excel, and outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- High School Diploma or GED required (or in progress)
- Experience with AR, AP, billing and payroll processing experience a plus
- Must be honest, reliable and dependable and have a positive attitude
- Must be able to work independently or with others in a team environment
- Able to multitask and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Operate general office equipment for example; fax machine, copier, scanner and etc.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and prioritize work based on urgency
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
Position requires a drug test and background check to be completed, contingent upon employment. Physical Demands
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to lift light to moderate weight, as well as sit for extended periods of time.
- Experience using a computer.
Work Environment Work in an office environment. EEO Statement IBP is an equal opportunity employer.