Insulation Northwest LLC Blinds Installer in Tacoma, Washington
Position Description Start a new career with Pacific Partners Insulation , a part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) Family of Companies. We are one of the largest insulation installers serving the U.S. residential new construction market with 135+ locations serving 48 states in the continental United States. IBP has successfully grown through acquisitions and we continue to do so. Although installing insulation is our niche we are also a leader in installing garage doors, rain gutters, closet shelving, shower doors, mirrors, fireplaces, and bath and door hardware. You can become part of a growing company with the opportunities to learn new skills and build a career! IBP offers the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- On the Job Training
- Paid Certification (if applicable)
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
Blinds Installer - is responsible for installing in home blinds, including aluminum, wood, and shades. Responsibilities
- Measure windows and install blinds
- Load and log materials onto your truck and make notation of any returned materials
- Comply with OSHA guidelines and Company Safety policies and procedures
- Complete paperwork for each job and return it to the production coordinator daily
- Provide good customer service and address any questions
- Erect ladders to height needed to install blinds as needed
- Maintain tools and truck housekeeping, and maintenance
- May be required to drive a company vehicle and follow all driving safety rules and DOT requirements at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 0-5 years experience in construction industry, completing remodels or finish work with in a home
- Proficient in using hand tools and power tools, including tape measure, laser level, and drill
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to perform basic math skills and read a tape measure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work independently and/or with a crew
- Work in a dynamic environment
- Valid driver\'s license
Position requires a drug test, motor vehicle report and background check (if applicable) to be completed, contingent upon employment. Physical Demands
- Understand job instructions and record materials in work order.
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Climb ladders.
- Bend, twist and turn body at shoulders, waist and knees
- Stand for extended periods of time.
Work Environment Works within a residential home or new construction environment; able to adapt to weather conditions. EEO Statement IBP is an equal opportunity employer.