Morgan Properties Lifeguard (Summer 2023) in Syracuse, United States
We are seeking part-time, seasonal Lifeguards for the summer. The Lifeguard will be responsible for guarding the residents utilizing the pool while maintaining a clean and safe environment.
To successfully fulfill your role, you should expect to perform the following duties:
- Safeguards and regulates conduct of pool patrons.
• Enforces pool policies, rules, and regulations.
• Performs rescue operations and appropriate follow-up procedures, including the proper use of equipment in the performance
of first aid.
• Assists in the proper maintenance and sanitary up keep of the pool and pool area. Participates in the preparation of daily records.
• Provides written reports on all accidents.
• Provides customer service, including handling customer conflict and complaints, as necessary.
• Performs related work as required.
Minimum of 16 years of age or older
Qualifying Lifeguard and CPR Certification (CPR must be updated yearly and include pediatric or infant and child training per NY state law)
Must have the ability to courteously and firmly interact with pool patrons.
Must have reliable transportation
Must have a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays
A background check and drug test will be conducted
Morgan Properties provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Morgan Properties complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
of Openings: 30
External Company URL: http://www.morgan-properties.com/