Trinity Health Registered Nurse - Cardiology Office (Genesee Street, Syracuse) in Syracuse, New York
$10,000 Sign On Bonus
Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm
Syracuse, New York
Our cardiology practices provide an integrated approach to promote health maintenance, medical care and interventional care for patients. We service patients of all ages at our many site locations across the upper New York State region. If you are looking for dynamic learning opportunities with medical treatments, preventative education and continual advancements then we invite you to join our team. We incorporate a team approach to meet the needs of a diverse patient population.
Shared Governance: Open door guiding principle gives all our nurses a voice.
Professional Relationships: Strong rapport with the care team of medical assistants, secretaries, LPN, and physician group.
Advancement: Strong orientation program.
Work/Life: Regular schedules to balance your work/life and school calendars.
What you will do:
Gather intake data, reason for visit and assist with new patients' routine follow up visits.
Assist physician in office procedures and provide treatment modalities as ordered by the provider.
Medical record documentation.
Medication including vaccinations administration.
Telephone Triage and specialty testing.
Patient and family education.
Referral and specialty appointment scheduling.
Ensures quality nursing care is rendered to all patients in accordance with the New York Nurse Practice Act, National Standards of Practice, and Nursing and Clinical Service standards of care and practice.
Utilizing the Nursing Process, plans, directs and supervises the care of patients in addition to being involved in the provision of direct care of patients and families.
- Career advancement to leadership roles as team leader, preceptor, mentor, coordinator/management.
Mission Statement :
- We, St Joseph's Health and Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.
- To be world-renowned for passionate patient care and outstanding clinical outcomes.
- In the spirit of good Stewardship, we heal by practicing Justice in fostering right relationships to promote common good, Reverence in honoring the dignity of every person, Excellence in expecting the best of ourselves and others; Integrity in being faithful to who we say we are.
Education, Training, Experience, Certification and Licensure:
Graduation from an accredited school of nursing and current licensure, or eligibility for licensure, in the State of New York.
Maintains current BLS/CPR certification.
Participates in orientation and continuing education and updates and maintains knowledge and skills related to specific areas of expertise.
Work Environment and Hazards:
- Clinical setting. Exposure Class I
- Medium work: must be able to lift 25 pounds frequently; occasionally lifting maximum of 50 pounds. Will require ability to stand, walk, sit, bend, twist, squat and reach.
Work Contact Group:
- All services, medical staff, patients, visitors, and various regulatory and professional agencies.
- Team Leader, Clinical Coordinator, Practice Manager, and Clinical Services/Nursing Administration.
Pay Range: $28.80 - $41.40
Pay is based on experience, skills, and education. Exempt positions under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) will be paid within the base salary equivalent of the stated hourly rates. The pay range may also vary within the stated range based on location.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is one of the largest not-for-profit, Catholic healthcare systems in the nation. Built on the foundation of our Mission and Core Values, we integrate diversity, equity, and inclusion in all that we do. Our colleagues have different lived experiences, customs, abilities, and talents. Together, we become our best selves. A diverse and inclusive workforce provides the most accessible and equitable care for those we serve. Trinity Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by law.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
EOE including disability/veteran
- Trinity Health Jobs