Microsoft Corporation Software Development Engineer 2 in Suzhou, China
Are you interested in being part of a team with close to $10B in revenue and rapid growth? Are you looking for joining a fun and fast-paced environment, where people are empowered to innovate? Are you excited about cutting-edge technologies? Are you passionate about solving real customer problems with data and AI? In STCA, we are innovating windows monetization that can reach billions of people with the Ads content they care about. This area has the potential to redefine the future of the windows business model of Microsoft.
We are a startup team with an entrepreneurial atmosphere where anything is possible, with all the benefits of being part of a global company. We are user-focused, data-driven, and adaptive. With eyes on the future, we bring technology, experience, and content together to create awesome products for our users. We are now looking for Front-End focused Software Engineers to join our team. The technologies are amazing and the team is fast-growing, it is the perfect time to join!
· Architect, build and analysis on business requirements and come up with a sound solution
· Work closely with your peers in rationalizing technology choices, design, and implementations
· Drive implementation, execution, support, and operation of the solution
• BS/MS in CS or related field.
• Familiarity with modern frontend test framework, build pipelines and tools.
• Strong motivation to drive impact by making product or infrastructure improvements.
• Proactiveness, passion for web development, and fast learning.
• Good communication and cross-team collaboration skills. English writing and speaking is required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs