Microsoft Corporation Software Development Engineer 2 in Suzhou, China
The Microsoft finance services team powering Microsoft/MSN money as one of the top online finance brand in the world. We are looking for talented Software Engineer with a strong enthusiasm for web application development, user experience, and the bleeding edge of financial AI product development. We are building a trusted daily financial assistant which empowers users to grow financial knowledge and make intelligent decisions for financial well-being.
• Design and develop high quality front end components
• Rapid prototyping, design & implementation of features
• Collaborating with Design and Product to define & drive feature work
• Working with a team for code review, balance between performance, quality and speed of development
• BS/MS in Computer science or related field
• Experience in other languages such as C#, C++, or Java.
• 5+ Years’ experience developing applications for web, desktop or mobile.
• Good communication skills.
• Good rapid prototyping skills.
• Big data and analytics skill is preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs