Doosan Bobcat Director of Parts- Heavy Equipment in Suwanee, United States
Director of Parts- Heavy EquipmentApply now »
Start apply with Xing
Last Updated Date:Jun 15, 2021
Location: Suwanee, US
Company: Doosan Corp
The Director of Parts for the Heavy Equipment business will develop Doosan’s parts business in North America by leading strategic initiatives that include, but are not limited to: operations/distribution, inventory, voice-of-customer/dealer, product management, business development, pricing, forecasts, and long-range planning. Responsible for executing on annual profit and loss targets, while exceeding service level expectations from Doosan’s dealers and customers.
Role & Responsibility
• Provides leadership for Parts operations; sets / supports the operating strategies designed to provide a stronger dealer/customer experience through parts distribution.
• Cultivates key support mechanisms, such as engineering and sourcing functions. Leverages this support to improve the dealer/customer experience when buying parts.
• Leads strategies designed to increase parts availability for Doosan dealers and customers. Must balance this metric within prescribed working capital targets.
• Creates business development initiatives through parts sales programming, policies, marketing, etc.
• Maximizes parts capture in strategically important categories.
• Ensures dealers receive world-class customer service.
• Makes sure the team is trained on the necessary tools and skills to quickly resolve key issues and has the capability to take corrective actions when required.
• Establishes market-oriented pricing strategies that maximize value for Doosan and its partners.
• Education: Bachelor's Degree Required, MBA preferred
• Experience: 10>15 years
• Travel: 1020%%
• Strong financial acumen, with experience managing to operating income.
• Lead and direct the work of others.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Knowledge of construction equipment channel, customers, products and markets preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills required.
• Excellent business acumen, with demonstrated skills in process improvement.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 678-714-6000. The Company’s hiring location is Suwanee in GA.
Nearest Major Market:AlpharettaNearest Secondary Market:Atlanta