Lockheed Martin Multifunctional Information Systems Analyst in Suffolk, Virginia
Description: At Lockheed Martin, our mission is to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. When you begin your career with us, we empower you through the Lockheed Martin Experience; one that promotes growth and development. The ideal candidate will be a part of IT, an area where you can build a network, cultivate intentional capabilities, and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Lockheed Martin’s many exciting businesses.
We are a company of learn-it-all’s rather than know-it-alls. Our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes and the position below.
IT is seeking a driven and dedicated team member to support the Lockheed Martin Center for Innovation in Suffolk, VA. Your experience and expertise will contribute to information technology support with a focus on all infrastructure technologies, with a growth mindset mentality, and willingness to learn and acquire skills over time. Your support of the customer demonstration and Lab environment will not only be your greatest asset, but ours as well. You will be a key contributor, providing coaching and knowledge transfer to other team members to assist with skill building over time.
Key areas of support include:
• High-level support to Lockheed Martin’s Center for Innovation, which requires proficiencies in all facets of IT related to IT infrastructures, collaboration services, and customer demonstration support (Cisco, VDI, VMWare, Collaboration solutions, etc)
• High-level support to demonstrations and customer engagement environments, which requires interfacing with external customers and government officials.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
• 2+ years Experience with Windows Operating Systems (i.e., Windows Server 2016, Windows 10, etc.)
• Experience with virtualization platforms (i.e., VMware, Horizon, vSphere, vCenter, vSAN, Hyper-V, etc.)
• Experience with vulnerability remediation and security management (system hardening, log management, configuration management (i.e., Nessus, McAfee, WSUS, Shavlik, Blade Logic, Splunk, ACAS, SCAP, HBSS, etc.))
• U.S. Citizenship required
• ability to get Secret Security Clearance Required
• Ability to move, rack, stack and install physical equipment by lifting up to 30 lbs.
• Understanding of technology areas such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy and WSUS
• Experience performing software installations, support, and documentation
• Experience in end user support / incident response
• 2+ years Experience with Linux Operating Systems (i.e., Red Hat Enterprise Linux, IBM/AIX, etc)
• VMware experience (VSphere vCenter, ESXi, KVM)
• Security+ Certification
• Experience with configuration management platforms (Ansible, SCCM/MECM, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
• Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) Requirements and Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) Implementation
• Experience with application container technologies (i.e., Docker, LXC, Hyper-V Containers, Windows Server Containers, etc.)
• Experience with container orchestration technologies and platforms (i.e., Kubernetes (K8s), Docker Swarm, OpenShift, etc.)
• Experience with Windows Server user account management, administration and access controls
• Experience with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and private/on-prem cloud infrastructure (i.e., OpenStack, NSX, vCloud, vRealize, Azure Stack, AWS Outpost)
• Ability to obtain IT Related Certifications (i.e., RHCSA, VMWare, Network+, Cloud+; Linux+; Network+CE; Security+ CE, LPIC-1 Linux Admin, etc.) within 90-days of start date.
Clearance Level: None
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Lockheed Martin, we use our passion for purposeful innovation to help keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel, develop, and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. We place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering an inclusive environment built upon integrity and corporate responsibility.
If this sounds like a culture you connect with, you’re invited to apply for this role. Or, if you are unsure whether your experience aligns with the requirements of this position, we encourage you to search on Lockheed Martin Jobs , and apply for roles that align with your qualifications.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Information Technology
- Lockheed Martin Jobs