Pizza Hut Shift Manager - Now Hiring in Sturgis, South Dakota
To assist in managing an Arby's restaurant to provide exceptional customer service and the attainment of agreed upon sales and profit goals, working within the framework of company values and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Make sure every Guest is greeted with a smile, thanked for their business and invited to return
• Execute Systems daily to insure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to provide excellent product and service
• Assist in providing Team Members with the appropriate training to provide outstanding Quality, Friendliness and Cleanliness.
• Ensure every customer leaves happy and all complaints are resolved. Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational day.
• Operate in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards as set out in the OSM.
• Attain the restaurant's Annual Operating Plan.
• Provide production direction to crew in a clear and concise way
• Set an example for crew by working hard to implement shift plan and ensure swift and smooth production
• Identify and resolve bottlenecks in food preparation to increase speed of service
• Demonstrate patience and a positive attitude with crew while delegating tasks and giving instructions
• Work with crew to act on Guest feedback and resolve Guest complaints in a timely, friendly and professional manner
• Direct crew to take pride in the details of delivering the "Wow" Guest service
• Set challenging goals for self and crew during shift and ensure accountability
• Directs crew members to do what it takes to maintain restaurant and equipment cleanliness and sanitation standards
• Takes initiative to immediately report violations of safety, sanitation or security policies to restaurant management and perform short-term solutions
• Complete checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control, and scheduling during shift
• Ensure the safety and security of all Arby's employees and customers
• Utilize all management tools to keep accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profits
• Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description
• Support all marketing strategies by coaching Team Members to execute them properly and build repeat customer visits
• Possess a clear understanding of all sanitation related issues and take all the necessary precautions to ensure that food preparation and handling are conducted based on the company's standards and policies.
• Ability to maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
• Ability to be enthusiastically passionate about delivering outstanding Fast Guest service while sincerely caring about the people they oversee.
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Must be able to oversee a team of Associates in a fast-paced environment while insuring that all proper food safety precautions are satisfied.
• Must have Servsafe Certification.
• Six months of experience in the restaurant or retail industries preferred.
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with company policies and procedures, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
• Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear. Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with arms and hands.
- Pizza Hut Jobs