Pizza Hut Assistant Restaurant Manager - Immediate Opening in Sturgis, South Dakota
• Oversee and manage all areas of the restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance to guest service.
• Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
• Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
• Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
• Estimate food and beverage costs. Work with Corporate office staff for efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies. Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste.
• Estimate food needs, place orders with distributors, and schedule the delivery of fresh food and supplies.
• Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
• Ensure that proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets.
• Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Completes accident reports promptly in the event that a guest or employee is injured.
• Manage shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
• Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
• Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues.
• Prepare schedules and ensure that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts.
• Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel).
• Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
• Must be Serv Safe certified.
• Will uphold all Serv Safe guidelines.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with company policies and procedures, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
• Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear. Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with arms and hands.
- Pizza Hut Jobs