Lockheed Martin Proposal Management Asc. Mgr. in Stratford, Connecticut
Description: Sikorsky Global Sustainment Proposal Operation team is looking for a candidate to join the team. in this unique position the candidate will manage a team of spares order management specialists and supportability proposal integrators supporting multiple market segments within Sikorsky. The order management team is responsible for creating sales orders with in SAP and maintain sales orders through modifications until delivery is complete. The supportability proposal integrators will support the proposal operations team in gathering fully compliant Basis of Estimates (BOEs) for field services reps and technical publication and submitting them to the capture team to be incorporate into the corresponding proposals. The position requires the candidate to be highly organized with attention to detail, and the ability to work in a highly diversified team environment. The candidate will act as the primary POC for cross functional collaboration across various stakeholders to expedite and control the orders process. Should have a general understanding of government, project management, building compliant BOEs, contracting, Defense Contracts Management Agency (DCMA) functions, Supply Chain logistics, and working experience with SAP Enterprise software. The candidate will also be required to be familiar with and interact with government IT systems to include DLA Bid Board System (DIBBS), Wide Area Workflow (WAWF), and Electronic Data Access (EDA).
The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Ensure that all sales orders and contract modification are captured and processed in SAP in a timely manner, expedite when necessary.
• Coordinate with functional groups such as programs, finance, shipping, international trade compliance (ITC), contracts to alleviate any processing issues with the sales orders in SAP
• Manage the MS Dynamics database/workflow software tool for all orders to ensure timely completion and accurate performance metrics.
• Ability to understand and generate customized reporting and or order analysis based on internal customer needs.
• Attend pre and post contract award coordination meetings to ensure seamless execution of contract awards.
• Validate all necessary order information on Tableau dashboards for timely metrics reporting and performance measurement of individual team members.
• Build Basis of Estimates (BOE) for sales order work required on future proposal awards or act as an approver of BOEs generated by a team member.
• Support SAP testing when necessary for enhancements to the current and/or new tools.
Understanding of government contracting / administration experience with a focus on mission success
Strong knowledge of SAP in building and auditing sales orders.
Strong knowledge in Tableau or other reporting tools
Strong Analytical Skills and Data Analysis
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and manage internal customer relationships.
Experience in finance, supply chain operations, customer relations, or proposal management
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs