Emmi Roth Sr Industrial Maintenance Technician - All Shifts in Stoughton, Wisconsin
Sr Industrial Maintenance Technician - All Shifts
Location Stoughton, WI
Apply Now (https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh01/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=ROTHKASE&cws=38&rid=873)
Who WE Are
We are a leader in the specialty cheese industry serving our consumers by crafting and importing the best cheeses in the world while caring for our employees and our communities.
Who YOU Are
You take pride in the products you produce. You value safety, quality, and consistency. You enjoy a predictable schedule in a climate-controlled manufacturing environment. You don’t mind learning new things and always strive to do your very best at work.
If this sounds like you, we want you to consider joining Emmi Roth!
This position will be part of our leadership team starting up our new facility in Stoughton, WI
The Sr Industrial Maintenance Technician performs a variety of activities to maintain plant equipment and facilities. Technical activities include maintaining and repairing industrial manufacturing equipment, electrical, plumbing, fixtures, doors, HVAC, preventative maintenance, and building and grounds maintenance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Maintains and repairs plant and facility equipment of a mechanical, electrical, or hydraulic nature
· Performs tool repairs, rebuilds, and other maintenance work.
· Completes work orders to support plant operations.
· Participates in group improvement activities, special maintenance projects.
· Partners with vendors, contractors and external resources as necessary
· Provide technical leadership and one-on-one training for less experienced maintenance team members
· Acts as a backup for the Maintenance Lead
· Partners with production personnel to troubleshoot equipment and identify solutions.
· Perform routine preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment
· Diagnoses problems, replaces or repairs parts, tests, and makes adjustments
· Cleans and maintains grounds, parking lots, fencing, building facilities, and vehicles
· Uses, creates or completes required documentation supporting scheduled or completed work into the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
· Completes work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents
· Operates material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment
· Maintains current knowledge of maintenance and mechanical repair technologies
· Attends meetings and communicates department support needs
· Troubleshoots complex problems with equipment where the repair is not immediately visible or obvious
· Must learn, follow, and actively enforce Lock Out Tag Out procedures
· May be required to work overtime if deemed necessary with occasional weekend and call-in work
· Performs all other duties as assigned
· Report any and all injuries to your supervisor or manager at the time of injury
· Complete all required training in a timely manner
· Adhere to ERU food safety policies and all government food safety and sanitation regulations (ex. FDA, HACCP, GMP, OSHA)
Qualifications / Minimum Requirements
· High School Diploma or GED
· Technical degree in Technical/Engineering discipline preferred
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance, mechanics, or electrical required
· Valid driver’s license and insurance
· Proficiency in Machining, Welding, Fabrication, Piping, PLC, and Electrical
· Ability to operate Forklift, scissors, and aerial lift
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers
· Intermediate computer skills including e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheets
· Strong electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and blue print reading skills
· Strong technical understanding, equipment maintenance, power tool, and welding skills
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work with automated equipment and power equipment
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
· Ability to work in cross-functional teams
· Good organization and problem-solving skills
· Detail-oriented nature
· Able to work autonomously
· Ability to travel if needed
· Ability to work overtime as needed including weekend and call-in work if necessary .
The Best Cheese Moments are EMMI ROTH Moments!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Back (https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh01/ats/careers/v2/searchResults?org=ROTHKASE&cws=38) Share