eTRANSERVICES Corp. Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) in Stafford, Virginia
eTRANSERVICES offers exciting employment opportunities for individuals looking for a dynamic, fast-paced, growth-oriented work environment with a developmental career path. You will find a place where other people share your drive, motivation, and passion to make a real impact on the future of the company. As a member of our team, you will be instrumental in the delivery of (1) Systems Engineering Services; (2) Information Technology Services; (3) Cybersecurity Services; (4) Cloud Services; (5) Business Services and (6) Products. As a high-growth company, expectations are high, as are the rewards for hard work and results. We are committed to our employees, our clients, the quality of our services and products, along with the continued dedication to our growth strategy.
Benefits: Health Insurance. Paid time off. Paid Community Service time. Paid Federal Holidays. Education and Tuition Reimbursement. 401(k) Matching. Training and Education. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance, and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Position: Information Systems Security Officer [Requisition: 202310359] Location: Remote Clearance Required: Candidate must be a US Citizen, and have at least a *SECRET clearance. Job Description:*
- Effect continuous coordination with the organizational cybersecurity personnel for which the systems are demonstrated, tested, or fielded.
- Ensure the appropriate organizational operational security posture is maintained for the assigned Army IS.
- Maintain organizational situational awareness and initiate actions to improve or restore cybersecurity posture of assigned Army IS.
- Assist the ISSMs in meeting their duties and responsibilities and initiate protective measures for cybersecurity incidents.
- Implement and enforce assigned Army IS cybersecurity policies and procedures, as defined by cybersecurity-related documentation.
- Ensure users for Army ISs under the ISSOs purview have the requisite security clearances and access authorization and are aware of their cybersecurity responsibilities before being granted access to those systems.
- In coordination with the ISSM, initiate protective or corrective measures when a cybersecurity incident or vulnerability is discovered or reported.
- Ensure Army IS cybersecurity-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals.
- Ensure implementation of IAVM dissemination, reporting, and compliance procedures.
- Ensure users receive initial and annual cybersecurity awareness training.
- Prepare, distribute, and maintain plans, instructions, and SOPs concerning system security.
- Review and evaluate the effects on security of system changes, including interfaces with other ISs and documents all changes.
- Ensure that all ISs within their area of responsibility have received a current ATO.