VF Corporation Brand Marketing Manager (On Mountain) - THE NORTH FACE in Stabio, Switzerland
Let’s Talk about the Role
The On Mountain Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and managing the brand and product strategies, campaigns, tools and content, to connect with consumers throughout the purchase funnel, from planning to execution. This role requires a proven track record in project management, as well as in building strong brand and product marketing campaigns by leveraging the full marketing mix and delivering integrated solutions fully aligned with our brand DNA and strategies. The objectives of this role are to strengthen brand health metrics and improve MROI / copy testing / ad recall results. Digital first and KPI driven, this role is critical to driving the success of the brand. An understanding and passion for the outdoor landscape and marketplace is a must.
How You Will Make a Difference
• Create and develop brand and product strategies with Sr Brand Manager and Global marketing peers to fulfill EMEA market needs, ensure global consistency and local relevancy.
• Manage and deliver brand and product strategies, tactics, campaigns, tools and content across all consumer touch points to fuel demand, raise brand awareness, engagement and conversion.
• Drive collaboration between Marketing / Sales / Retail / Product as well as global marketing peers to deliver and improve marketing deliverables throughout the Go To Market process.
• Leverage and integrate consumer insights and testing to deliver effective consumer led campaigns and brand experiences. Share consumer insights with other departments to nurture consumer led culture across the brand.
• Brand Activation Planning: Collaborate with the Brand Experience and Brand Comms team on launch events.
• Manage and own brand marketing budgets to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans. Track and monitor budget on a monthly basis to ensure compliance with company approved numbers.
Skills for Success
• Academic: University Degree in marketing or communication, Bachelor or Master level
• Experience: at least 5 years experience in brand marketing role managing full marketing mix. Ideally with broader EMEA marketplace experience
• Deep understanding of The North Face brand with a passion for the outdoor and athletic industries.
• Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Notions of German, French, Spanish and Italian would be a plus.
What's in it for you?
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do.
An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization.
On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives.
50% discount on all VF brands.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Join the North Face Family
The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, for all people, from their backyards to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we’ve lived by our “true north,” the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives. To help ignite a global movement of outdoor exploration, love for the natural world and an unwavering commitment to protect it, we welcome and encourage new participants to the outdoors. We extend our reach through support of non-profit organizations, establishing programs that connect participants with close-to-home recreation opportunities, and creating a connection with young leaders, inspiring them to explore and conserve.
As we enter our sixth decade, we pledge to:
Empower exploration and the thrill of the unknown for as many people as possible.
Protect the places where we live, play, and operate.
Evolve the way we make our products by improving our environmental performance and social responsibility in the supply chain.
Our Parent Company, VF Corporation
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
We just have one question. Are you in?
VF Diversity Vision Statement VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- VF Corporation Jobs