Verint Systems, Inc. Sr. Program Manager, IT in St. Paul, Minnesota
Sr. Program Manager, IT
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 16032
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the core of every global brand. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities previously only scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.verint.com.
Overview of Job Function:
The Senior Program Manager, IT will provide senior level Program/Project Management in the implementation of technology solutions to Verint Systems Inc. They will work effectively with project teams across the company to ensure quality implementations within established timelines.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Provides consistent project direction and management throughout the project lifecycle, using the PMO toolset to accomplish goals defined by the project scope and objectives.
• Develops and evolves the tools, processes, and reports in the PMO. Assists with change management and adoption. Trains and mentors other PMs, acting as a role model and advocating usage of the EPMO.
• Demonstrates excellent project management skills; inspires teamwork and responsibility with team members.
• Leads project teams; manages activities associated with projects that are cross-department or entity-wide in scope.
• Demonstrates proactive and effective communication throughout the phases of the projects and to appropriate audiences.
• Creates effective presentations and facilitates meetings that have clear objectives and meaningful outcomes.
• Provides project planning and project management mentoring and leadership to other members of IT as well as other areas of the organization.
• Identifies stakeholders and facilitates workshops with the purpose of understanding stakeholder needs, requirements and priorities.
• Creates or participates in developing budgets and financial justification for new projects. Keeps within allocated project budget, anticipating variances and negotiating payment terms as appropriate.
• Develops metrics to help Verint understand the financials and operations of an acquisition.
• Develops and maintains an acquisition metric dashboard that can be shared with the Verint leadership team.
• Manages the quality of vendor deliverables, contract negotiation, software selection, vendor resources.
• Takes lead in integrated activities such as cross-project interfaces, testing, infrastructure planning and implementation, go-live planning.
• Thinks and participates in activities outside the scope of individual responsibilities assuming broad span of responsibility, including ownership of multiple, complex, and/or high-profile projects.
• Creates the roadmap for IT infrastructure components and manage DR exercises.
• Facilitates IT infrastructure and information security committee meetings.
• Moves own work forward with limited direction through the use of frameworks and structure. Manages changing priorities with ease. Remains poised and professional in facing resistance or challenges.
• Fosters an environment with consistent focus on business objectives and goal achievement without compromising the organization’s integrity. Provides additional context above and beyond what is requested or expected with a sense of urgency. Makes good decisions without complete information, even under pressure; takes into account how decisions will impact others. Defines how the project should impact broader business objectives, risks and quality goals and guides the work of others.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, and/or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
• A minimum of 8-10+ years of experience working in Information Technology.
• A minimum of 8-10+ years of experience as a Program or Project Manager.
• Demonstrated success in architecting, supporting, or managing large and complex information systems including storage, compute, tools, networks and security systems.
• Demonstrated success in conducting information security audits and risk assessments.
• Demonstrated success in managing large scale IVR and enterprise tools projects.
• Experience in working large Enterprise-wide projects on a global basis.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to have frequent interactions with executive-level management and to demonstrate proposal writing and reporting.
• Experience in partnering with cross-functional teams on programs and initiatives.
• Experience in facilitating and managing annual budget planning, tracking and strategic planning workshops.
• Experience in facilitating goal planning and reviews with the ability to organize workloads and resources.
• Independent critical & strategic thinker with the ability to demonstrate leadership.
• Domestic and international travel may be required, up to 10%.
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verification, criminal search, OFAC and Social Security verification.
• The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, and/or Engineering is preferred.
• Experience working with IVR and infrastructure projects.
• Desired certification –PMP, ITIL certification.
• Have a working understanding of ISO 27001.
• Past experience as an infrastructure engineer would be beneficial.
• PCI Compliance experience.
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
Verint Systems, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc. Jobs