ManpowerGroup C# .Net Developer in St. Louis, Missouri
Job Title – C# Full Stack Developer
Must be located within the U.S..
U.S. Citizens or GC Holder without any restrictions to the length of employment period.
No visa sponsorship is available currently.
You must be willing to work on W2.
Our client in St. Louis, MO / Memphis, TN is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. Don’t wait… apply today!
What's in it for you?
Payrate or Pay range: $80,000-$140,000
Hybrid / Onsite 3-5 days / Must relocate and be onsite day 1
• Contributes to the Development team in various phases of development, including design, implementation, integration, revision control, release and the maintenance of multiple products and systems.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications
• Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
• Responsible for the design and deployment of database & database components
• Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
• Understanding of Agile methodologies and principles
• Collaborates with Product teams and Feature Development teams, providing guidance and mentorship
• Follows Stifel’s coding and development standards (Microsoft base).
• Facilitate in the growth of other developers through code review and one-on-one interaction.
• Documents clearly and effectively within code as well as outside of code.
• Coordinate with other team members when tackling harder developmental efforts.
• Continue to stay on top of the latest technologies and see how they can be applied to Stifel’s needs throughout the organization.
• BS or BA in Computer Science or related field required
• 3+ years of post bachelor’s progressive experience in computer science or related field of experience required.
• Proficiency with server-side languages such as C# or Java.
• Proficiency with database technology such as SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle.
• Proficiency with Git (or other version control systems)
• Familiarity with AWS/Cloud Technologies a plus
• Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
• Knowledge of and experience using relational database systems.
ADDITIONAL QUALITIES / QUALIFICATIONS
• Project Development - Collaborative development with the familiarity and knowledge of environment.
• Operations Analysis - Passion for the integrity of software design and a willingness to compromise appropriately to balance design and delivery.
• Oral and Written Expression – Proven ability to communicate information and ideas in spoken or written form so that others will understand.
• Judgment and Decision Making — Ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid change.
• Time Management – Highly self-motivated and delivery focused.
• Performance - Takes responsibility for achieving results, overcomes obstacles and adapts approach, bias for action.
• Business Awareness - Displays awareness of the impact of actions on the business and demonstrates understanding of the context of the company and acts in line with it.
• Communication and Influence - Uses negotiation skills and techniques to obtain agreement between different interests, challenges management constructively, bringing different views into the open.
• Partnership and Teamwork - Actively promotes a positive team spirit, builds networks to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge.
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells – creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2022 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 13th year - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- ManpowerGroup Jobs