Wellpath Mental Health Professional in Springfield, Vermont
$86,112 - $105,248 / year
• Make a difference every day in the lives of the underserved
• Join a mission driven organization with a people first culture
• Excellent career growth opportunities
Join us and find a career that supports:
• Caring for overlooked, underserved, and vulnerable patients
• Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Autonomy in a warm team environment
• Growth and training
Perks and Benefits
In addition to comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k, we foster a work, life balance for team members and their family to support physical, mental, and financial wellbeing including:
• DailyPay, receive your money as you earn it!
• Tuition Assistance and dependent Scholarships
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling and health coaching
• Company paid life insurance
• Tax free Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
• Wellness program featuring fitness memberships and product discounts
• Preferred banking partnership and discounted rates for home and auto loans
Now is your moment to make a difference in the lives of the underserved.
If there is one unifying characteristic of everyone on our team, it is the deep desire to make a difference by helping society's most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Every day we have the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those whose calling it is to serve others, now is your moment to join our mission to provide quality care to every patient with compassion, collaboration, and innovation, to live our mantra to “Always Do The Right Thing!”, and to collectively do our part to heal the world, one patient at a time.
How you make a difference
As a Mental Health Professional, you willprovideclinical services to individuals under the direction of the Mental Health Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor, or MentalHealthDirector. In addition, you will offer mental health consultation and training to facility staff to help themidentifyand support the mental health needs of those in their care. With yourexpertiseand support, you will help to promote the overall mental well-being of those served within the facility.
Provide direct clinical services, crisis intervention, and individual/group therapy to persons servedin accordance withprofessional standards and company policies.
Conduct diagnostic evaluations and complete clinical reports, including personality and intellectual testing as allowed by state regulations.
Offer consultation services to institutional staff and screening committees on mental health issues and management of persons served.
Maintain accurate and timely clinical documentation and reports of activities, as well as participate in staff meetings and training programs.
Support andmonitorthe mental condition of persons served for institutional psychiatric staff and ensure accountability through participation in the Quality Improvement program.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Master’s degree in a behavioral/social science field from an accredited college or university.
- Coursework and professional experience that indicates knowledge of mental health counseling, group and individual psychotherapy, diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, psychological assessment techniques, crisis intervention, and mental health consultation.
- LMSW, LPC, or similar licensure in the state from the appropriate state licensing board; Must maintain CPR certification and any other certifications (such as First Aid) required.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We encourage you to apply! If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.
Quick Apply (https://careers-wellpath.icims.com/jobs/150174/mental-health-professional/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336175207)
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Facility VT DOC Southern SSCF
Shift Day 8 hour
- Wellpath Jobs