System One Sailpoint Engineer in Springfield, Virginia
SECRET (Active) with ability to obtain a TS
Location/Remote: Springfield, VA
This role is mostly remote, but the Engineer is expected to be on site promptly if there are any technical issues that will require their presence (average 1-2 days per week). Daily presence in the office is required for the first few weeks in order to get better acquainted and familiarize themselves with the organization.
Required Education & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in an information technology or related field and nine (9) years of experience; Master’s degree or equivalent graduate degree and 7 years related experience in network management. May accept additional experience in lieu of degree.
• Experience designing, deploying and operating SailPoint based ICAM systems.
• Knowledge of Data Center Architecture’s and designs for large scale Data Centers.
• Knowledge and experience with Large Scale Storage Area Network Systems (Design, Build, Operate).
• Knowledge and experience with VMware (Design, Build, Operate).
• Knowledge of Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) concepts and principles.
• Knowledge of Microsoft File Systems, Operating Systems and Applications.
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft OS and Wintel systems.
• Systems Engineering background with understanding of Cloud Computing Reference Architecture.
Execute the duties and responsibilities as a senior member of the DOS ICAM operations team. Provide senior level engineering design and operations support to provide enterprise-level solutions using physical and virtual networking technologies, server hosting, and storage solutions. Provide white papers for technical systems solutions and incremental roadmaps. The systems architect will have daily interactions with government clients related to meeting technical requirements for Data Center and Overseas infrastructure initiatives. Domain knowledge and technical decision-making will have a critical impact on overall project implementation and execution.
• Architect, engineer, and deploy hosting solutions for ICAM systems (SailPoint & Radiant Logic) supporting 100K+ users.
• Work with customers to determine their functional needs.
• Translate customer needs into hardware/software requirements.
• Provide technical direction for project team throughout SDLC.
• Assist in the development of Enterprise policies and directives.
• Provide Tier III support to deployed systems.
• Participate in functional or user acceptance testing to ensure final product meets intent of customer's needs.
• Review and document functionality of existing legacy applications.
• Create technical specifications and white papers as required.
• Communicate regularly to government POCs regarding project activities and status.
• Plan, research, evaluate and recommend new equipment and related technologies.
• Develop contingency plans for infrastructure related software/hardware failures including isolated and major outages.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, TPGS, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- System One Jobs