Senske Inside Sales Representative in Spokane Valley, Washington
The Inside Sales Representative sells programs and services to current and prospective customers remotely via phone. Conducts development and follow-up of leads and customer retention/service calls through means of telephone contact to identify customer needs. Provide accurate service quotes based on property size and customer needs. Prospects and generates sales revenue by adding new program customers and cross selling and up selling current customers. Develops customized service solutions based on customer needs and offering Senske products and programs. The main focus will be residential sales.
This is a hourly, non-exempt position. The base pay range is \$16- \$17 per hour. The position also earns 10% commissions on all sales made, payable in the pay period following the sale being audited. Commissions may be reversed if the customer cancels the program/service sold.
The essential duties of this position include the following:
- Contacts potential and current customers to identify needs, provide cost estimates and bids for services. Sells programs and services to present and prospective customers through telephone contact. Secures sales and arranges service dates.
- Measures property with appropriate tools to ensure utmost accuracy in the quoting process.
- Follows established procedures and guidelines to promote and sell Senske products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer accounts utilizing resources and tools provided to achieve sales targets and promotion program objectives.
- Maintains call records, account status and customer feedback in CRM system. Manages account records and programs in an organized manner. Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from direct mailing/advertisement campaigns, community activities, and other resources.
- Prepares and maintains proper sales reports.
- Conducts retention and service calls. Meets company retention standards.
- Other duties as assigned
*The Perks: *
- Competitive Pay - Life is expensive! We believe in paying well.
- Your job is safe with us. We are a fast-growing company, which means you will have opportunities to advance your career -- we promote from within!
- Do you want to work with your friend? We offer a referral bonus!
- Fun team celebrations year-round!
- Affordable health care packages that include medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K, 6 Company Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation (accrue .025 hours for every hour worked, up to 40 hours per week -- up to a maximum of 1 week of vacation in your first year), WA Paid Safe and Sick Leave
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Three years of outside sales experience, preferably in lawn/horticulture/pest field. Training or equivalent combination of education and experience, including experience as a technician is acceptable.
May be required to pass lawn application licensing tests in the state in which the position is selling. May be required to take additional testing depending on services that the position will sell to customers.
Excellent computer skills, including MS Outlook, Word and Excel. Data entry skills with a mobile device.
Negotiation and influencing skills, Consultative sales skills and strong communication skills.
Knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, closing sales).
Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer service
Mathematical skill to calculate f