Wedgewood Nursing and Rehabilitation Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA in Spencerport, New York
YOU have an exciting opportunity to join our team and work at our exceptional Skilled Nursing Facility! We are currently expanding our staff of caregivers and are looking for compassionate and enthusiastic Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) for all shifts to work with our already wonderful staff.
Wedgewood Nursing and Rehab provides a warm and secure environment to work in. We believe that our staff are there not only to improve the lives of our residents, but to improve their own lives! Make tomorrow brighter by working as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Wedgewood today!
We are looking to hire quickly for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) roles. You can start as early as NEXT WEEK!
· Valid Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) required
Life is all about choices! Why choose to work at Wedgewood?
· Industry competitive pay rates and shift differentials
· Free parking
· Flexible scheduling
· Opportunities for overtime
· We are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you will feel good about devoting your time and your talents
· We value our staff and recognize them for their contributions through various awards and recognition programs
· You will get the BEST and most thorough employee orientation and training with on-going management support
· A team environment where we treat each other with respect, dignity and compassion
· Health/dental/vision insurance
· Generous paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
· Referral program
We want to hear from YOU!
This organization does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of ancestry, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, military status, veteran status, or disability. No question on the application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. This application will be given every consideration, however its receipt does not imply employment for the applicant.