ARAMARK Student Worker - Food Service or Catering - Lawrence Technological University in Southfield, Michigan
Your career starts here! Take advantage of our operations on your campus by kickstarting your future with our passionate teams and dedicated leaders who are ready to get you to where you want to go.
As a Student Food Services / Catering Worker, not only will you play an important part in helping us prep food and follow safety guidelines, but you’ll master customer service and social skills! Prior experience isn’t the most important thing – we're looking for students who are ready to be trailblazers with Aramark. Pursue what matters and apply to join our team today.
Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Prepares and builds food items according to standardized recipes and directions
• Properly stores food in accordance with standards
• Sets up workstations including prep tables, service counters, hot wells, steam tables, etc.
• Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes workstations
• Serves food to customers while ensuring guest satisfaction and anticipating the customers’ needs
• Replenishes food items and ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels
• Maintains excellent customer service and positive demeanor towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including food safety and sanitation
• Ensures security of company assets
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Previous food service experience preferred
• Must have or acquire food safety certification
• Demonstrates guest service skills
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.
- ARAMARK Jobs