Capgemini Technical Program Manager---Medical Devices Software Engineering-Sylmar,CA in South San Francisco, California
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini’s medical device business is looking for a Program Manager. This position will manage strategic relationship with Medical device client and execute multiple project/programs with offshore team along with close coordination with client’s senior team.
Clients are Medical/IVD device manufacturer. We are looking for a person who has strong Program management experince in Product R & D function/environment. Experience in developing software medical device is essential. Experience in Developing electromechanical product will be plus.
Location: Los Angeles,CA
• This position will lead successful design and implementation of application software in medical device like Electrophysiology or Cardiac Rhythm Management ( development, testing, automation) with offshore team.
• Uses leadership skills to ensure that cross-functional resources are assigned and held accountable for task and outcome completion.
• Ensures that projects are completed on time and meeting established goals and objectives (per project contract).
• Leads product development teams through successful completion of the phase review process. Maintains and executes the phase schedule. Provides leadership clarity to resolve action items initiated at phase reviews.
• Meet and improve Clients’ and Capgemini’s KPI’s such as productivity, quality, team productivity, Resource usage etc.
• Serves as the communication link between the Client project team, onshore and offshore project team and senior leadership of Client and Capgemini leaders.
• Provide partnership and make sure projects are executed as per regulatory and client’s QMS requirements.
• Responsible for Hiring and maintaining project team and making sure team is trained for upskilling.
• Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical/Electrical/Computer/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of Program Management experience in software Medical device development R&D/Engineering developing application software for Medical device.
• Experience in executing R & D programs in medical device or IVD industry.
Electrophysiology or Cardiac Rhythm Management product’s functional knowledge.
Image processing and understanding of various challenges with automation of imaging application.
Some understanding of PTC Integrity test management tool and customizations.
Extracting and slice and dice of data coming from DOORS, JIRA, Swarm, PTC Integrity, IRC tool. For providing analysis to client.
Good understanding of Medical device product lifecycle standards like CFR 21 Part 820, ISO 13485
• Experience in client serving and on Shore and offshore environment will be huge plus.
• Good experience in Agile Software Development Lifecycle Processes and Methodologies in developing medical device software.
Title: Technical Program Manager---Medical Devices Software Engineering-Sylmar,CA
Location: CA-South San Francisco
Requisition ID: 053758
- Capgemini Jobs