PPD Finance Coordinator / Sr Finance Coordinator in Sofia, Bulgaria
We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Our colleagues in corporate strive for excellence in every task, at every moment. We are game changers seeking improvements to processes and more efficient ways of working or adapting to changing financial and industry environments.
We are now looking for a Senior Finance Coordinator to join our Financial Shared Service Center.
The* Senior Finance Coordinator *is responsible to execute regular and urgent payments s for several our Global Business locations and support various Finance activities in the Accounts Payable Payment Group.
Main duties and Responsibilities include:
• Ensure correct and timely processing of regular and urgent payment request among the relevant AP functions.
• Manage the appropriate and precise completion of assigned AP Payment related tasks (such as: rejected payment/direct debit and refund reconciliation/etc.)
• Mange the requests from customers and resolve payment related issues and findings.
• Respond to ad hock requests and maintain agreed timelines
•Analyzes and interprets various financial reports
• Generates payment related reports; evaluates and interprets data. Escalates performance issues to management.
• Attends internal meetings and provides updates on payment statuses.
• Mentors and trains junior team members.
Education and Knowledge:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
• Good organizational and negotiation skills
• Solid attention to detail
• Capable of handling multiple time sensitive tasks efficiently and effectively
• Flexible and able to reprioritize workload to meet changing business needs
• Bachelor’s degree or at least last year in process of obtaining economics degree
• Payment or Treasury experience will be considered an advantage.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Previous experience with ERP system (Oracle preferred)
• Second language would be a plus
• Capable of mentoring and coaching others
• Capable of leading payment related activities with little or no interaction from management
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organization but with a local feel.
PPD Defining Principles:
We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
As we are likely to receive many applications, sometimes we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.
Organization: *BG BU
Title: Finance Coordinator / Sr Finance Coordinator
Location: BG-BG-Sofia-Sofia 115G Tsarigradsko Shosse
Requisition ID: 189892
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength fosters and environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group
- PPD Jobs