HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Case Manager in Snellville, Georgia
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Eastside Medical Center as a Registered Nurse Case Manager. Our facility is a part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA healthcare. We care like family!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Eastside Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Case Manager for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- As the Registered Nurse Care Manager, you facilitate the interdisciplinary plan of care with a focus on evaluating the appropriateness of clinical care, medical necessity, admission status, level of care, and resource management.
- You will coordinate activities that promote quality outcomes and patient throughput while supporting a balance of optimal care and appropriate resource utilization.
- You identify potential barriers to patient throughput and quality outcomes.
- You will facilitate appropriate discharge plans
Eastside Medical Center is a 310 bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 500 affiliated physicians and 400 volunteers who are committed to providing the community with a healthcare system of excellence. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 39 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopedics, women’s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- RN with current state licensure, BSN preferred
- Three years nursing experience in acute care setting, Case Management experience preferred
- Two years of inpatient case management experience required
- Certification in Case Management, Nursing, or Utilization Review, preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral, written and electronic formats
- Demonstrates analytical and critical thinking abilities with pro-active decision-making and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates an ability to perform specific competencies as identified on the Case Management Competency Grid
- CPI required within 60 days of hire or transfer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Case Management
Title: RN Case Manager
Location: Georgia-Snellville-Eastside Medical Center - Snellville
Requisition ID: 08621-14327