Hilton Manager, Brand F&B Development - Asia Pacific (7 months maternity cover) in Singapore, Singapore
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
As Manager, Brand Food & Beverage Development - Asia Pacific (APAC), you are responsible for contributing to and supporting high quality, profitable, and contemporary food & beverage development solutions for the Luxury, Lifestyle, & Full Service Brands that aim to exceed the guest expectation within our franchised and managed hotels, enhance the value proposition for our brands, and appeal to the local dining clientele within the market.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager, Brand Food & Beverage Development - APAC, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Contribute to Brand F&B Development team’s database relating to trends, customer, and market research
- Prepare detailed market studies for key locations across the region
- Assist in the preparation of detailed restaurant and bar concept briefs for review, distribution and presentation to the internal and external stakeholders
- Review product and service standards for F&B concepts
- Prepare departmental presentations for use as communications and development tools for internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate and track the status of new F&B project development across APAC
- Work with key stakeholders within the organization and external vendors to ensure all parties assist and support the restaurant concept and design process
- Ensure the continued communication and regular meetings with Brand Management teams, F&B Operations, Hotel Operations, Architecture, Design & Construction (AD&C) and other internal stakeholders
- Streamline business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the department
- Execute the organization’s mission, goals and objectives
- Effective time management in ensuring the delivery of concepts and plans in a timely fashion
- Regular discussion with manager on actual performance against standards to determine whether the department is on target to reach its goals and takes corrective actions as necessary
What are we looking for?
A Manager, Brand Food & Beverage Development - APAC serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Assist in the conceptual development of tools and resources to assist the team in achieving established goals and culture
- Develop programs that share best-demonstrated practices information on cost controls and analysis, as needed, in an effort to enhance restaurant concepts' performance and profitability
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills, as well as excellent written communication skills
- Ability to manage change, resolve conflicts and ensure collaboration within teams and/or units; includes maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Strong problem-solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
- Ability to assimilate new concepts and practices into position and provide effective training for on-the-job training, policies and procedures, departmental training topics and professional development
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including ability to understand / manipulate basic spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently and manage the independent work of other team members as appropriate; includes the ability to recognize need for involvement of other teams / peers and capability to effectively facilitate that collaboration
- Proficiency in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Able to commit between June 2021 to January 2022
- BA / BS / Bachelor's Degree (Degree in Interior Design and significant F&B management related experience)
- 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Knowledge of F&B operations, supervisory aspects, service techniques, current F&B trends and concepts
- MS / MA / Master's Degree or Culinary / F&B Management Degree
- 5 to 7 years of related experience
- 5 years of diverse hospitality industry experience preferred, with a mix of experience in F&B roles
- In-depth knowledge of restaurant concepts, restaurant design, trends and menu planning
- Proficient in Adobe Suite software
- 2 years of management or supervisory experience
- Management experience in F&B operations and knowledge of current F&B trends and concepts
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin to support business needs within APAC (including Greater China & Mongolia)
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Manager, Brand F&B Development - Asia Pacific (7 months maternity cover)
Requisition ID: APA013MA
- Hilton Jobs