Eaton Corporation Order Manager in Sincan Ankara, Turkey
What you’ll do:
Eaton is looking for an Order Manager
(Location: Turkey / Ankara - Sincan )
Order Manager will be responsbile for post order process of obtained Engineered to Order assignments in line with applicable procedures and guidelines so that timely delivery can take place in accordance with order and customer expectations. Order Management department manages ATO (Assemble to Order) and ETO (Engineering to Order) orders for the ESS Business Unit products. Order Manager supervises multiple ETO orders simultaneously in different stages of execution as well as ensuring orders are fully on track and are hitting their KPIs.
• Receiving and assessing sales orders for feasibility both technical and related to costs and delivery time, commercial & payment conditions and degree of standardization.
• Discussing and negotiating problems and/or deviations and solutions with dealers, distribution companies or direct customer contact in accordance with the applicable authorization frameworks.
• Analyzing substantive order data and specifications and determining required man-hours and materials based on experience data, calculations and/or with support of Engineering department.
• Translating order data into technical documentation for the Production, determining process steps to be outsourced in consultation with Procurement department.
• Preparation and compilation of order planning and kick-off reports, technical documentations, collaboration with colleagues and involvement of third parties.
• Align with a multidisciplinary project team (Assembly, Logistics, Engineering, Planning) with support of Leadership at the location.
• Monitoring progress and interconnection in operational implementation of sub-processes, whether or not running parallel to each other, corrective action if needed.
• Handling changes (resulting in less/extra work) during the operational execution process with support of a calculation tool (Bid Manager), and/or based on commercial technical possibilities in consultation with the relevant direct customer, dealer or distribution company..
• Organizing and supervising customer visits (FAT – factory acceptance test and SAT – site acceptance test).
• Prepares and organizes site activities in consultation with Field Service.
• Providing Continuous improvement on the Processes & Tasks
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
1-3 years of work experience in electrical engineering sales, marketing/product marketing or technical support role.
Technical knowledge of Low and Medium Voltage systems, transformers.
Strong project-management, commercial & negotiations skills, Strong organizational, presentation, communication and time management skills, results driven.
Ability to work within an international, culturally diverse and matrix-based organisation.
Ability to lead and coach a team, report team activities and distribute workload.
Strong language capability Turkish &English
Addtional French or Spanish language capability will be a value
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs