Arizona Employer Housekeeper/Floor Tech (8155161) in Sierra Vista, Arizona
This job was posted by https://www.azjobconnection.gov : For more information, please see: https://www.azjobconnection.gov/jobs/5798109
HHS is a private, family-owned business dedicated to caring for its team members and providing honest, quality-driven customer service. Founded in 1975 as Hospital Housekeeping Systems, today HHS provides services including housekeeping, food, and facility management to nearly 1,000 customers across six industries.
Were looking for friendly, compassionate, team players to join our housekeeping team!
Provide a superior level of cleaning quality in a hospital environment. Create a safe, clean, and comfortable environment where patients can heal.
- Clean assigned areas of the hospital, including patient rooms, common areas, restrooms, and more
- Monitor and maintain the cleanliness of assigned areas
- Follow all HHS cleaning procedures and best practices
- Provide friendly and kind service to all individuals in the hospital
- Assist team members and management as needed to help the department operate efficiently
- Must be at least 17 years old
- Communicate effectively in English and work well in a team environment
- Must practice good personal hygiene, be neatly groomed, and be in uniform
- Preferred: Housekeeping experience (cleaning, environmental services, custodian, janitorial, room attendant, floor care technician, hotel operations, healthcare)
- Standing, walking, squatting, bending, twisting, kneeling, and reaching continuously throughout a shift
- Pushing and pulling carts or equipment (over 100 lb.) on tile and carpeted floors continuously throughout a shift
- Must handle chemicals including bleach, wax, and disinfectants
- Must be able to operate equipment necessary to perform essential functions of the job
Important to Know:
- Applicants must pass a background check, drug screen, and provide proof of employment eligibility in the U.S.
- To comply with CMS mandates, all HHS employees working in healthcare must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption (medical or religious) upon start of employment.
- Veterans and candidates with military experience are encouraged to apply.
- HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to workplace diversity and inclusion.