System One Desktop Analyst in Sierra Vista, Arizona
Pay Rate: Open to Both C2C and W2 options
Position Type: Multiyear Contract
As an ISD Analyst, you will support the analysis of desktop applications to reduce the application portfolio, including duplicative, problematic, unused, and end of life software to reduce our overall costs and improve our risk and compliance posture. You will support other desktop application and access management efforts such as, and workstation administrative rights provisioning and audits, unauthorized software controls audits, and software deployments.
• Manage and maintain the desktop application inventory, licensing, and version control.
• Conduct audits to identify and remove unauthorized software and ensure software compliance.
• Deploy approved desktop software to end users.
• Develop criteria for analysis, prioritization and categorization of applications.
• Conduct desktop application portfolio assessment based on categorization, application use, and business impact.
• Identify targeted applications to retain, replace, retire, and consolidate; categorize based on size, impact, and ROI.
• Identify contractual impacts, dependencies, and determine target resolution.
• Establish governance, standards, and policies to prevent future application bloat.
• Review and incorporate prioritized list of approved applications and dependencies into migration plans.
• Rationalize the list of approved applications based on priority; migrate and/or retire the applications.
• Assess, monitor, and mitigate business impacts.
• Recommend, develop, and maintain complete and accurate documentation.
• Develop metrics and reporting; performs data analytics and trend analysis.
• Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis using analytical techniques, tools, models, and simulation.
• Ensure compliance with Navy Federal Credit Union Information Security and ISD standards and best practices.
• Perform analysis of applications and enhancements for process improvement or re-engineering.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with team members, management, key stakeholders, and/or external contacts (vendors, etc.)
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• 5 years’ experience with MECM/SCCM management technologies
• 5 years’ experience with data analytics, MS Excel pivot tables and formulas, and other related tools and reporting.
• 5 years’ experience in analyzing IT software, reporting findings, and formulating recommendations for application rationalization.
• Strong experience with PowerShell, SQL, and Power BI.
• Strong experience with desktop software management and governing principles.
• Self-starter with a positive attitude and willingness to hit the ground running.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Advanced organizational, planning, and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and execute.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to present findings, conclusions, and other information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
• Advanced research, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Ability to apply professional-level functional knowledge to identify and solve moderately complex problems.
• Strong documentation skills to write technical and end-user procedures.
• Experience developing action plans and presenting recommendations to management.
• Ability to use tact and diplomacy to exchange information and address sensitive issues.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly or contact Ryan Pustilnik at 301.740.2110.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, TPGS, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- System One Jobs