Fortive Corporation Manager Customer Insights - APAC in Shanghai, China
The Manager Customer Insights, is a key newly-created position within the global Marketing team at ASP. This talented individual will support global customer insights strategy and execute on customer insights gathering and analysis in our Asia Pacific markets, under the direction of the Director, Customer Insights and Innovation.
You will be responsible for supporting the development deep customer insights, customer segmentation, and identification of key areas of opportunity and risk for ASP, providing the key inputs from your markets. In conjunction with the Director, Customer Insights and Innovation, you will be responsible for the identification investigation areas, as well as providing a clear picture of changing customer needs in your market, to support our annual strategy planning process. This position will work cross-functionally Commercial, R&D and Regional teams to provide consistent innovation insights and overview of innovation opportunities in your markets.
You will become a customer expert on ASP customers, with a deep understanding of ASP products and services, and will work closely with our regional commercial marketing partners in your region to understand customer needs, segmentation and trends to drive revenue growth and market share gains. You will identify unmet needs through the design and execution of global Voice of Customer (VOC) activities and will translate these needs into viable customer solutions.
• Development and analysis of Customer Insights through a customer needs and Jobs to Be Done lens to provide a comprehensive overview of customers, trends, and future needs in your markets.
• Develop strong collaborations with resources across the organization required to drive the customer insights.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify problems worth solving and design proof-of-concepts.
• Identify key areas of innovation potential in your markets, explore possible solutions in these areas and incubate the solution through the early testing and deployment.
Specific to ASP and the role:
Relentless curiosity and experience in uncovering deep customer needs.
Experience in the dynamic and heavily regulated world of healthcare.
Courageous and Continuous improvement mindset.
Highly collaborative as means to achieve organizational impact and business results.
Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy, innovative environment.
Provides positive influence outside of Marketing function. Empowers and holds others accountable.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in marketing (or related business degree), engineering, chemistry, microbiology, nursing or other medical field is required. Master’s Degree in either business administration, engineering, or marketing is preferred
• 5-10 years of business experience in a role in Business Innovation or Marketing is required
• Experience working with global teams
• Prior experience in a commercial or marketing role is a big asset
• Prior experience in an instrument processing or infection prevention company is strongly preferred
• Track record of success in customer needs finding, analysis, and innovation
• Comfortable working in uncertainty and driving results
• Business fluency in English, other market relevant languages an asset
• Strong analytical skills (proficient in Excel, trending)
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills (proficient in PowerPoint)
• Problem solving and decision-making skills
Fortive (http://www.fortive.com/) is a global family of more than 20 industry-leading industrial growth and technology companies, united by a shared purpose: to make the world stronger, safer, and more effective by providing essential technology for the people who accelerate progress. Here, you get the excitement of a “startup” with the stability and predictability of an organization strongly grounded in its roots and with a proven track record of growth. There’s no limit to what you can learn, or the impact you can make: for you, for us, for growth.
Come join our team at Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) and be part of a global leader in infection prevention solutions for the healthcare industry. With advanced products, technologies, and workflows for medical sterilization and disinfection, ASP is dedicated to defending the lives of patients, families, healthcare workers, providers, and communities. Add your talent to our extraordinary team and help us in our mission to make healthcare safer for everyone. ASP is based in Irvine, California with core sites in Everett, Washington and Schaffhausen, Switzerland plus many more offices around the world.
- Fortive Corporation Jobs