Nike Location Planner NFS in Shanghai, China
· Experience in Buying, Planning, Allocation and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-store retailer
· Comprehensive understanding of retail math
· Experience in gross margin profitability planning
· Ability to create monthly reports, top line sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting prep
· Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others
· Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred
· Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business
· Advanced knowledge of MS office applications
· Proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables,
· Experience with planning software/tools and merchandise management systems is preferred
· Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
· Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business
Collaborate with field and business planning team to develop and manage the bottom-up line financial plan across categories, gender, and business units. Proactively manage and measure the business to ensure profitability.
Deliver AOP, Budget and monthly financial plan.
Collaborate with field team to set up monthly store target. Ensure store target is well defined based on store performance and potential. Expand Planning granularity through store type /door cluster and city group.
Develop rolling forecast by PE/ Category/ Gender/age level and serve for Just Enough tool.
Pro-actively lead store grading review process. Based on consumer profile, store information, store historical performance and future potential to ensure right product to right store at right time.
Set up new door/ remodel door revenue and KPIs assumption and track performance.
Analyze daily/weekly/monthly business performance data to identify risks and opportunities for the business. Also with the Retail moments and promotion analysis.
Analyze products performance and inventory level of store cluster/regions, keep focus on trend and key driver.
Timely delivery of business reports
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.
- Nike Jobs