Continental Corporate Real Estate Manager in Shanghai, China
Corporate Real Estate Manager
Shanghai (Asia Headquarter)
• Strategic analysis of the Continental Groups real estate portfolio
• Initiating optimization projects and identify strategies for the sub-portfolio
• Coordinates site inspection, provides proposal comparison as well as technical comment;
• Coordinates selected investors, developers, government and other relevant parties involved in build--to¬-suit projects for commercial negotiation and contract negotiation.
• Coordinates/conducts the negotiation of and drafts leases and lease amendments, disposes of surplus property and locates and acquires new properties that meet businesses requirements within determined timelines together with other department subject to the projects requirement.
• Select and supervise brokers to provide standard deliverables, including market comparable reports, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), proposal comparison packages, contract negotiation etc.
• Reviews, analyzes, and interprets required financial analysis including IRR (internal rate of return) and/or NPV (net present value) to enable the business units to allow solid decision making.
• Consulting and coordinate in holding projects (e.g. M&A, Spin Offs) on the real estate strategies incl. due diligence analysis
• Establish methods to maximize the financial and operational return on assigned real estate sub-portfolio
• Creating and developing standards for reporting incl. global real estate reports.
• Build meaningful internal network and enhance collaborations between different departments
• Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders on identifying future demands
• Contributes to process or workflow improvements.
• Definition and monitoring of KPIs
• Forecasts costs and future trends that will affect the sub-portfolio
• Monitors the essential real estate certificates in each site.
• Support real estate change management efforts within customer business units
• Steering the process to ensure data quality for the database system.
• Academic degree in business administration or comparable studies with real estate reference
• Several years of professional experience in the real estate environment required
• Experience in corporate real estate management or portfolio management desirable
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs (especially Excel, Powerpoint)
• Very good knowledge of Chinese and English, both spoken and written, additional language skills are an advantage
• High personal initiative and flexibility
• Good negotiating skills
• Strong communication skills
• High analytical abilities
• Willingness to travel
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
- Continental Jobs